NEW STEPS TO ENTER - ENTRIES DUE AUGUST 31, 2017
Online System. Broader Reach. Expanded Recognition.
The 55+ Housing Council of the Building Industry Association of Southern California is now accepting nominations for its 2017 SAGE Awards. Celebrating 23 years of Shaping Advancements in Generational Environments (SAGE), these annual awards honor the innovative professionals, projects and programs that have contributed to the enhancement of life for California residents age 55+.
The 2017 SAGE Awards feature a streamlined entry process, refreshed categories and updated entry requirements, plus expanded recognition of winners and new patron opportunities.
- Project and "On the Boards" awards are presented to the developer of a project. Submitting company must be located in Southern California and a member of the BIASC. Projects must be located in the Western United States (California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, Texas and Hawaii) and have at least one governmental approval by the August 31, 2017, awards submittal deadline.
STEPS TO ENTER
3. Categories 1-19 require a non-refundable $125 entry fee for Council/BIASC members and $175 for non-Council/BIASC members. Membership to the Council on Sage is $95 CLICK HERE
4. Once submitted, entry system will generate your unique entry serial number(s) per entry.
Projects of the Year – Built
- Best 55+ Remodeled Project
- Best 55+ Independent Living Community
- Best 55+ CCRC Community
- Best 55+ Assisted Living/Special Needs Community
- Best 55+ Market Rate Rental Community
- Best 55+ Affordable Rental Community
- Best 55+ For-Sale Community
- Best 55+ Clubhouse
- Best 55+ Detached Home
- Best 55+ Attached Home
- Best 55+ Indoor Common or Amenity Space
Projects of the Year – "On the Boards"
- Best 55+ Independent Living Community "On the Boards"
- Best 55+ CCRC Community "On the Boards"
- Best 55+ Assisted Living or Special Needs Community "On the Boards"
- Best 55+ Market Rate Rental Community "On the Boards"
- Best 55+ Affordable Rental Community "On the Boards"
- Best 55+ For-Sale Community "On the Boards"
- Best 55+ Lifestyle Program
- Best 55+ Lifestyle Director