The Best Source of What’s Trending in 55+ Housing
Enjoy a delicious breakfast throughout 2020, while staying ahead of the hottest developments in the nation’s most financially powerful market segment. Hear from visionaries in their respective fields of market research, product design, economics and more at monthly breakfast events, plus an annual project tour and Council workshop.
Mark Your Calendars
- January 9 – Headwinds and Tailwinds: What’s on the Horizon for 55+ Housing in 2020?
- February 20 – Technology Driven Sales: Adapt or Be Left Behind
March 19– Tour of Crestavilla in Laguna Niguel (Postponed to a later date) April 16– Gen X Turns 55: The Relationship Differences (Postponed to a later date)
- April 29 – Webinar: Vertical Solutions for Active Adult Housing
May 21– Making Moves with 55+ Housing / Mall Revitalization with Brookfield Properties (Rescheduled to November)
- June 24 – Webinar: Real Time Design Solutions in Senior Living
How has and is COVID-19 informing the future design of senior housing?
- July 29 – 30 Year Celebration of SAGE, Virtual Happy Hour
- September 30 – Active Adult Market Trends with Greystar, Clearwater Living, and Avenida Partners
- SAGE Awards (postponed to 2021)
- November (TBD) – Making Moves with 55+ Housing / Mall Revitalization with Brookfield Properties
Be the first to hear details on these event dates. Who’s presenting the trending topic, and how can you join the conversation?
Email BIASC’s Lisa Meadows at email@example.com.